skip to main | skip to sidebar

Stuff I Like and Stuff I don't Like

...and other random rantings, arts and crafts, awesome ideas, and the many adventures of a girl and her cat.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I like this....

Posted by Kate at 9:08 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Kate
View my complete profile

Blogs I Like

  • Apartment Therapy Main
  • as long as there's sidewalks, i'll have a job
  • Audibly
  • Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton
  • coco+kelley
  • Confessions of a Pioneer Woman
  • Creature Comforts
  • desire to inspire
  • disdressed
  • Dollar Store Crafts
  • Everyday is a Holiday
  • forty-two roads
  • Geekologie - Gadgets, Gizmos, and Awesome
  • How About Orange
  • I like shiny things
  • iDiY
  • I'm not one to talk but...
  • Junior Society
  • Just Tutes
  • Kitty Toupee
  • large
  • MADE
  • Modish
  • Molly Chicken
  • my little apartment
  • Neatorama
  • SEXY PEOPLE
  • Stuff White People Like
  • The Land of Earth Muffin
  • The World as I See It
  • There's a Circus in my Pocket!
  • ThreadBanger
  • Tree Fall
  • two straight lines
  • UK lass in US
  • whip up
  • Wise Craft

Kate's Top 5 TV Shows I am MOST Excited About Starting this fall

  • Ugly Betty - who will it be, Henry or Gio?!
  • Dancing With the Stars- Love it!
  • Private Practice - so much better that Grey's
  • Ghost Hunters - I can help but love this show
  • Heroes- VILLIANS!

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (18)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  September (9)
      • Oh how I love this cat!
      • I like this....
      • Time for a better world....
      • New Blog Added!
      • Harry Potter Fans, you MUST watch this!!!
      • Oh, I like this!
      • 10 Practical Tips for Not Losing Your Shit When Fa...
      • Thank God! I got a job!
      • New Artist Monday
    • ►  August (8)
Powered By Blogger