Well, here I am attempting to start a blog, again. The thing is I really like blogs, yet I have trouble committing... Anyway I have a good feeling 'bout this one friends. So I thought I would start out with a Like and a Dislike to get the ball rolling.
I have most recently discovered and extremely enjoy the Welcome to Beijing song written for the 100 day count down to the Olympics. I like this song so much that I sing it all the time. The problem with that is I don't know Chinese, so I make up my own lyrics ( unintenually somewhat racist lyrics). But I can't stop singing this song. I youtube it like everyday, my favorite is the first time we see Jackie Chan. So I have included here so everyone can enjoy it.

Now, the jerk penguin at the zoo yesterday who spashed me with like a bucket's worth of nasty penguin water is something I really don't like. The jerk penguin, lets call him Terry, total did it on purpose, I mean, I like had my mouth open and Terry splashed me right in the face. Then Terry swam off so fast that I didn't get a good look at him, but I am sure he looked alot like the penguin in this picture. So if you see Terry at the St. Louis zoo, totally flip the bird at him for me, and do not stand to near the tank, cause if Terry is anything, he is a spashing jerk!
I have most recently discovered and extremely enjoy the Welcome to Beijing song written for the 100 day count down to the Olympics. I like this song so much that I sing it all the time. The problem with that is I don't know Chinese, so I make up my own lyrics ( unintenually somewhat racist lyrics). But I can't stop singing this song. I youtube it like everyday, my favorite is the first time we see Jackie Chan. So I have included here so everyone can enjoy it.

Now, the jerk penguin at the zoo yesterday who spashed me with like a bucket's worth of nasty penguin water is something I really don't like. The jerk penguin, lets call him Terry, total did it on purpose, I mean, I like had my mouth open and Terry splashed me right in the face. Then Terry swam off so fast that I didn't get a good look at him, but I am sure he looked alot like the penguin in this picture. So if you see Terry at the St. Louis zoo, totally flip the bird at him for me, and do not stand to near the tank, cause if Terry is anything, he is a spashing jerk!


No comments:
Post a Comment